Your leaders are here to ensure safe scening, to assist or to advise in technical aspects of scene set-up, to react to any emergencies, and to assist people who feel uncomfortable with the attentions of others. Please do not hesitate to approach them if you have any questions or need assistance.
By your entry into any of the events areas, you acknowledge that you have read these rules, understand them, and will agree to abide by them and that you assume all risks incident to your attendance.
Cell Phones, cameras, video or audio recording devices of any kind are not allowed at an event. This includes, but is not limited to PDAs, laptops, iPads, iPods, or tablets. We will have a spot for you to put your phone and a leader will watch over them. If you are found using your cellphone in the event space then you will be asked to leave the event.
The event space has a no smoking policy inside and this includes e-cigarettes. There is an outdoor location that can be used for smoking.
ONLY safe, sane and consensual play activities will be permitted. If you appear to be under the influence of any intoxicant, alcohol or drugs, you will be asked to leave. No inhalants or illegal substances of any kind will be permitted in any areas of this event. There is no alcohol allowed at demos/play parties No firearms (real or toy) may be brought into the event space. Anyone who is revealed to have a firearm, EVEN a fake firearm, will be evicted from the event.
Respect other attendees’ personal property. If it’s not yours, please don’t touch it without asking, this also includes people.
Please use common sense and courtesy in conducting yourself in all public areas of the location. Outside of any Bound in Siouxland private area, street legal attire conforming to state and local laws is REQUIRED; You must be covered and in Vanilla attire when entering and exiting the area. Nudity is allowed in the play area only. This includes conversations around non-kink people. Please use discretion when non-kink people ask about the event, you don’t want to out anyone.
Leaders/Dungeon Monitors at all times, reserve the right to end a scene, or to ask someone to leave the event or modify safety techniques.
Prostitution, solicitation, or negotiation of compensation for sexual services are illegal and will not be tolerated at any Bound in Siouxland events.
Bound in Siouxland and its staff, the management and staff of the venue, any officers, directors, employees, agents, successors or assigns of any of the foregoing shall be not be liable to any attendee for injury to person or property incurred as a result of attendance at this event.
Rules may be updated from time to time. The current version of the document will be available on the website and printed out at the events. You are responsible to keep informed of any changes to this document and are expected to comply with all rules.
Please talk to a group leader if you have questions or need clarification.
If you ask someone to play, make your intentions, limitations and desires clear. The same goes if you are asked to play. Negotiate before entering the play space. It is good to disclose health issues.
The officially designated Safe Words are “RED & YELLOW ” A scene must stop if you say RED.
• If your scene will involve bodily fluids, wax or something messy you are responsible for a drop cloth and all cleanup.
• Fire play safety equipment should include a fire extinguisher and/or a fire blanket.
• Violet Wand type devices may be used anywhere except eyes.
• Any corded electrical devices must be approved by a leader prior to use, plugged into GFI (Ground Fault Interrupter) boxes, and not directly into the wall sockets.
• Medical, Needle or Blood play safety equipment should include sharps container and gloves.
• All scenes that penetrate the skin require the use of medical gloves.
• Needles must be capped if person is going to move around the event space.
• Suspension of any kind may be subject to supervision and/or the use of designated spotters. When possible use quick release connectors attached to wrist cuffs.
• If your scene involves a gag or hood/mask that covers the mouth, you must use a drop object that is clearly visible while held.
• To insure the safety of all attendees, scenes involving firearms, including toy guns or explosives of any sort will not be allowed.
• There is to be no sexual intercourse, masturbation, oral sex, milking, urine, or scat play during any event.
Check with a Dungeon Monitor if your scene includes the following:
• Tens unit style electrical devices above the waist.
• Involves heavy or rough play, or if you are into heavy verbal use during a scene.
Please do not interrupt a scene. If you have questions for the participants, wait until the scene is finished.
Keep your conversations quiet in the play areas. Concentration is paramount to the scening partners and is easily broken by loud distractions.
If you are uncomfortable with a scene, you should simply step away. Please do not infringe on the rights of others.
If you feel that a scene is unsafe, inform a leader/dungeon monitor.
When a scene has ended please give the participants some quiet time and privacy for aftercare.
Toys and Dungeon Furniture
Clean the play stations before and after scenes with the cleaning supplies provided by Bound in Siouxland.
We are fortunate that members have furniture for us to use during these events. Please be respectful while you are using it so they will continue to lend us these items.
If you want to bring something please contact a group leader to make sure there is enough space.
If a piece of Dungeon equipment is damaged or gets damaged, notify a group leader immediately.